google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Kristy Berridge ... Just ... Gone

Saturday 25 May 2013

Kristy Berridge ... Just ... Gone

Christina & Me


Hello all, long time no post!

I've been wrapped up in author interviews, book releases and book reviews lately, so you haven't really had a chance to take a stroll in the whacky world of me.
Well, a lot has happened since we chatted last. My younger brother claims that I have finally become a woman since breaking the virginal status and claiming my first tattoo. And can I just say ... never again!

Aman & Christina

Don't get me wrong, I adore the design and can't praise my tattooist highly enough, but bloody hell, whoever says it doesn't hurt really is full of s@#$t.

Christina, Me & Chantelle

Okay, so besides getting inked up, something I took thirty-one years to carefully consider, I didn't exactly sit back and plan last Saturday night. I mean, you know me. I'm the girl that sits in front of her laptop, eats peanut butter and goes to the gym for fun.
Apparently not anymore.
Can someone say Vodka Soda?



Oh yeah. Mix calorie reduced alcohol with the infectious desire to have fun emanating from my single female friends  and all of a sudden I'm throwing on a black mini, tousling my hair, slapping on lipstick and heading out to a nightclub.




Pick your chins up off the floor! I know it's a foreign concept but I swear it happened and have no idea why I haven't let my hair down sooner. I honestly had so much fun it's ridiculous. The pleasant hum of too much spirits robbed me of inhibition and blighted the otherwise unsightly blisters formed from hours of dancing. I inhaled the cheap aftershave of men far too young for me and attempted to sing along to a band I'd never heard of until that night. Naturally I was insanely humourous and managed to avoid a hang over. All in all the night was a massive success  thanks in massive part to best girlfriends who refused to leave the Hobbit behind when it came to experiencing any and all illicit activity.

Next Saturday? I'll keep you posted.
Have a good one,

Kristy :)





2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It does sound like you had a great time. The pictures were very cute. Thanks for sharing. God knows that's the only way I'm going to get to a club - by seeing you do it from the security of my laptop. Lol! ;)

    -Jimmy
    http://jamesgarciajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, Jimmy. One day, when I'm rich and famous and touring the USA, I'll look you up and drag you out with me LOL!

      Delete

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!