google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Follow Friday #23

Friday 9 March 2012

Follow Friday #23

Happy Friday everyone!
Yes, it’s that time of week again where bloggers unite to participate in the Follow Friday venture. The idea behind #FF is to promote traffic to your own blog, make new friends with other like-minded bloggers and discuss new and interesting topics each week.
Participating is simple. First you need to follow my blog because I’m totally awesome, then you can follow me on Twitter @kristyberridge (actually you don’t have to do this, it’s wishful thinking), but do follow my blog or assassins will get you …
Then you must follow our illustrious hosts Rachel of http://www.parajunkee.com/ and Alison of http://www.alisoncanread.com/ If you want more details on how to enter your own blog in the follow and hop, all directions are on their webpages
Now, once you’ve followed, check out my answer to this week’s questions and don’t forget to leave a comment so I can do the right thing and follow you back!

This week's Question: Have you ever looked at a Book's cover and thought, THIS IS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE! But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.

Answer: Karen's Chance's entire Cassandra Palmer series! I grabbed the books because Booktopia was having a great special and I thought, why not, but I honestly didn't hold high hopes.
Boy was I wrong! This is one of my favourite series. It's full of action, intrigue, supernaturals, magic and enough sexual tension to drive me crazy. I've loved this series from beginning to end - I just hope it doesn't literally end!


9 comments:

  1. The cover looks quite good!
    BTW thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't really get into that series. I tried for the first 3 books, but once I saw I was just reading them to read them I gave up. I did really like the first cover though!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) just hopping through.

    Some are worse than others lol.

    I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...

    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not keen on those covers but it sounds like a great series! I will have to check those books out now!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Stephanie
    P.S. Don’t forget to enter my International Giveaway of 3 books, a journal, bookmarks and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you found yourself a keeper (in series form)! The covers aren't the most orginal but they aren't bad :) Thanks for stopping by and following my blog... I'm a new follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those covers do definitely have a cheesy vibe to them. Great picks, thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, hopping by to return the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I haven't heard of Karen Chance. Glad the books are good even though the covers aren't great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are hit or miss, some work for me others I totally agree with you on.
    Thanks for stopping by, new linky follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, the Cassandra Palmer series has been seriously sitting on my shelf for YEARS! I need to finally dive into them. And you're totally right, horrible covers.

    Brilliant choice and thanks for stopping by! Following back!

    Otherwhere.co

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!