google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Blogging

Sunday 7 August 2011

Blogging

Well, this is a new and confusing venture for me. I spend a lot of my time reading blogs, but I never thought I'd venture into having one of my own. I think you'll find I'll inevitably spend more time blogging about useless crap than my recently published book 'The Hunted'. So I'll apologise now.
The poor people of twitter and Goodreads have recently had to endure my 'no owies campaign', recently established because I stood on a rusty nail during construction of my new patio and earned myself a rather nasty tetanus shot. Anyway, you get my point. The day only gets interesting when you idiotically hurt yourself. So stay tuned, hopefully I'll think of something more interesting to say than 'I brushed my teeth twice yesterday'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!